Spicy Chili Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 cups picante sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Fresh vegetables and corn or tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Beat in the onion, garlic, chili powder and pepper flakes. Stir in picante sauce and mozzarella cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with vegetables and chips. Yield: about 5 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 56 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.