- Meanwhile, in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the salt,
- garlic powder, pepper, basil and cumin; mix well. Add chicken and
- toss to coat. In a skillet, saute chicken in remaining butter until
- juices run clear. Add chicken to tomato sauce; simmer for 10
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Top with chicken
- mixture. Garnish with sour cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 472 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 1,684 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now