Spicy Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground turmeric, ginger and cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1. In a small bowl, combine water and seasonings; brush over both sides of chicken tenders. Place in a bowl and toss to coat; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 2. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
3 ounces cooked chicken equals 108 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 343 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Spicy Chicken Tenders
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.