These quick chicken bites from Carol Dodds in Aurora, Ontario are moist, delicious and boast traditional East Indian flavors of cinnamon, ginger and curry. “I serve this simple dish with rice and veggies for a great meal,” says Carol. TIP: Warm up your next fall gathering with Carol's Spicy Chicken Tenders for appetizers. Simply double the recipe and serve with fancy party picks.
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground turmeric, ginger and cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 pound chicken tenderloins
- In a small bowl, combine water and seasonings; brush over both sides of chicken tenders. Place in a bowl and toss to coat; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Chicken Tenders in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007, p44
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spicy Chicken Tenders
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review