Spicy Chicken Spread Recipe
"I used three different recipes to come up with this simple spread that my family loves," writes Joann Hensley of McGaheysville, Virginia. "With its mild taste, it's a popular party appetizer when accompanied by assorted crackers, toast points or raw vegetables."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained
- Paprika, optional
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Fold in chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 54 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Chicken Spread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC