Spicy Chicken Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained
- Paprika, optional
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Fold in chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 54 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Spicy Chicken Spread
"I have been making this recipe ever since I read it quick cooking magazine almost 10 yrs ago. I make it for almost every family get together and anytime I need a quick appetizer. I usually double the recipe."