Spicy Chicken Spread
"I used three different recipes to come up with this simple spread that my family loves," writes Joann Hensley of McGaheysville, Virginia. "With its mild taste, it's a popular party appetizer when accompanied by assorted crackers, toast points or raw vegetables."
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained
- Paprika, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Fold in chicken. Cover
- and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with paprika if
- desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 54 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.