Spicy Chicken Rice Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) V8 juice
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Spicy Chicken Rice Soup(3)
Sort By :
I put this together on Sunday and we enjoy it all week for lunch. Delicious semi homemade soup!
I absolutely LOVE this recipe. I make it just about every week, even in the summer! I've shared this recipe with friends and have given containers of this soup to neighbors & friends, everyone loves it!! Thanks for such a quick,simple & delish soup recipe.
Could not believe how quick and easy it was to make. My two picky eaters loved it!