- 1-1/2 cups panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper, optional
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, cheese and, if desired, chipotle pepper. Place butter in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken pieces in butter, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place chicken on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Bake 20-25 minutes or until no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Chicken Nuggets in Taste of Home April/May 2016, p25
Reviews for Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2016
"easy and quick to make just not quiet spicy enough. will make again with perhaps a bit more heat."