Spicy Chicken Bundles Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno slices, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons seasoned bread crumbs
- MUSHROOM SAUCE:
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, jalapenos and pepper until blended. Stir in chicken and onion.
- Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles; seal perforations. Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture onto the center of each rectangle; bring corners up to the center and pinch edges to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with butter; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small saucepan, combine soup and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Serve with bundles. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Spicy Chicken Bundles
Sort By :
I used the entire 8oz brick but used chopped green chillies instead of jalepenos as my husband doesn't like them. They were yumy!
I made a lighter version of the Spicy chicken bundles.
Fat Free cream cheese
reduced fat cresent rolls
no bread crumbs
Still tasted great!
These were pretty easy, and really good!
I also used the 8 oz. cream cheese...not sure how the 3 oz. would work. I LOVE this recipe, and so does my family.
This is one of my husband's favorite dishes!
Very tasty and easy to make. I actually added a little more cream cheese than what was called for (about 4-5 oz). Still came out great. I wasn't sure if it was a mistake, but my grocer only sells 8oz pkgs of cream cheese.