Spicy Chicken Breasts Recipe
With the fiery spices in this entree, you won't even think about reaching for the salt shaker. Our Test Kitchen team combined minced garlic, cayenne pepper and paprika with a few kitchen staples for a fiesta of taste.
- 2-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Sprinkle over both sides of chicken. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 151 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 23g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 0 fat.
Reviews for Spicy Chicken Breasts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC