This summery entree is simply packed with the good-for-your-eyes vitamins found in both peaches and peppers. Roxanne Chan - Albany, CA
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium peach, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- Combine the salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg; rub over chicken. In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the peach, peppers, onion, mint and 1 tablespoon glaze; set aside.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting frequently with reserved glaze. Serve with reserved relish. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Chicken Breasts with Pepper Peach Relish for 2 in Healthy Cooking
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spicy Chicken Breasts with Pepper Peach Relish for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review