- 2-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Sprinkle over both sides of chicken. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Chicken in Light & Tasty August/September 2005, p27
Reviews for Spicy Chicken Breasts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review