- skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Remove from the heat.
- Place the crust on an ungreased baking sheet; top with chicken
- mixture. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 400° for 12 minutes. Top
- with almonds and remaining onions. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until
- cheese is golden brown.
- Yield: 12 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 143 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer