- 3-1/2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place carrots in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt butter; stir in the sugar, horseradish and parsley. Add the carrots, salt and pepper; stir gently to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Spicy Carrots
"Loved this recipe!"
"We loved these! They were really simple to make and are sweet and spicy at the same time. Yum!"
"Excellent - made these for Thanksgiving last year - will have to double the receipe this year - everyone liked them."
"My father makes this recipe a little different. He uses melted butter, brown sugar, honey, and horseradish. There were never any leftovers!Michelle Schaefer- Illinois"
"Spicy carrots seem a good fit for my family.Trying to eat healthier without sacrificing taste.Tess K -Phillips Wi"
"Spiced carrots sounds wonderful. I will try them for dinner tonight."