Spicy Cajun Stew Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) smoked Polish sausage or kielbasa, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until lightly browned; drain. Add tomatoes and broth. Bring to a boil. Stir in spinach. Return to a boil; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the rice. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir with a fork. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving equals 356 calories, 25 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,604 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Cajun Stew
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC