- 1 package (16 ounces) smoked Polish sausage or kielbasa, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until lightly browned; drain. Add tomatoes and broth. Bring to a boil. Stir in spinach. Return to a boil; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the rice. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir with a fork. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Cajun Stew in Country Woman July/August 2003, p39
Reviews for Spicy Cajun Stew
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2011
Really easy to make..love it