Spicy Cajun Salsa Burgers Recipe
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- 2. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve on rolls. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 418 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 672mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Cajun Salsa Burgers
"I personally don't eat meat, but my husband and mother-in-law do so I made these for them. They both liked them quite a bit."
"Recipe was just OK for me. It made me think "spicy meatloaf", which is not what I want in a burger."
"Very good and incredibly moist! I also added 1/3 cup crumbled bacon and 1 tsp chipotle pepper in adobo to give it a more spicy and smokey flavor. Yum!"
"These were really good and moist. Hubby liked them too!"