Spicy Cajun Salsa Burgers Recipe
Use a few on-hand seasonings like Creole, red pepper flakes and garlic powder to create these flavorful and juicy burgers. — David Dalton, Orleans, Indiana
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- 2. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve on rolls. Yield: 4 servings.
1 burger equals 418 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 672 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC