Use a few on-hand seasonings like Creole, red pepper flakes and garlic powder to create these flavorful and juicy burgers. — David Dalton, Orleans, Indiana
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve on rolls. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Cajun Salsa Burgers in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p28
Reviews for Spicy Cajun Salsa Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review