- overlap cut ends of leaf. Fold in sides. Beginning from the cut end,
- roll up. Repeat. Place rolls, seam side down in a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the sauce ingredients;
- cook and stir until smooth. Pour over rolls. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 80-90 minutes or a thermometer reads 160°. Yield:
- 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 306 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 819 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.