- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 6 minutes; drain. Stir in hot sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is no longer pink.
- Place lettuce on tortillas; drizzle with ranch dressing. Top with chicken mixture and blue cheese; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
"This recipe is easy, healthy, budget friendly, and delicious! We used our favorite wing sauce and shredded cheddar cheese in place of the Louisiana hot sauce and the bleu cheese."
"Being from the Buffalo area, I'm always happy to try new "Buffalo chicken" recipes. This one was great!"
"Excellent and so quick to make. Will definitely be making this again."
"Will make this again SOON. Just started a lower carb regimen under advisement by my doctor, and this was my first attempt at a low carb dish. I LOVED it, and so did my husband! Full of flavor, and with low carb tortillas it's even better...and around 400 calories for 2!"