This recipe has a real kick and is one of my husband's favorites. It's ready in a flash, is easily doubled and it's the closest thing to restaurant buffalo wings I've ever tasted in a "light" version. If you don't like blue cheese, substitute reduced-fat cheddar. —Jennifer Beck, Meridian, Idaho
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 6 minutes; drain. Stir in hot sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is no longer pink.
- Place lettuce on tortillas; drizzle with ranch dressing. Top with chicken mixture and blue cheese; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wraps in Light & Tasty August/September 2006, p59
Reviews for Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review