Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 6 minutes; drain. Stir in hot sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is no longer pink.
- Place lettuce on tortillas; drizzle with ranch dressing. Top with chicken mixture and blue cheese; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Sort By :
Excellent and so quick to make. Will definitely be making this again.
Will make this again SOON. Just started a lower carb regimen under advisement by my doctor, and this was my first attempt at a low carb dish. I LOVED it, and so did my husband! Full of flavor, and with low carb tortillas it's even better...and around 400 calories for 2!
This was a quick and easy dinner. I used a buffalo wing sauce in place of the hot sauce and served with steamed veggies with cheese sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Sandwich Recipes >