Spicy Bronzed Chicken Recipe
“My husband and I really like this recipe-and it tastes good cold, too,” says Kathy Rajkovich, stationed in St.Petersburg, Russia. “We love the leftovers for lunch or cut up on a salad.” The spicy blend makes a great coating for pork and fish, too. Round out the meal with iced tea and fresh fruit salad for dessert.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon each garlic powder, salt and paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon each onion powder, ground cumin, chili powder and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine seasonings. Dip chicken in butter; sprinkle with seasonings.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 chicken breast half equals 260 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 743 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Bronzed Chicken
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC