Spicy Barbecue Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked or barbecued chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Lettuce leaves or hard rolls, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, toss chicken, celery, onion and relish. Combine mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce until well mixed. Stir in chicken mixture. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve on lettuce leaves or rolls if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 280 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 21g protein
Reviews for Spicy Barbecue Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.