Spicy Asian Noodles Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, cut in half
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce and molasses; simmer for 1 minute. Stir in the next eight ingredients. Remove from the heat.
- 2. Drain linguine and place in a bowl. Add vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve warm or chilled with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
One serving: 1 cup equals 415 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 723 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Asian Noodles
"Will make again."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.