Spicy Asian Noodles Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, cut in half
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce and molasses; simmer for 1 minute. Stir in the next eight ingredients. Remove from the heat.
- 2. Drain linguine and place in a bowl. Add vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve warm or chilled with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 415 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 723mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 6g fiber), 17g protein
Reviews for Spicy Asian Noodles
"Will make again."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.