Spicy Apricot-Glazed Chicken Recipe
Save yourself a trip to the store and check the fridge first. Chicken turns sweet and hot when you pull out the chili sauce, mustard and apricot preserves. —Sonya Labbe, West Hollywood, California
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Preheat broiler. In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Place chicken on a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Brush occasionally with preserves mixture during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Apricot-Glazed Chicken in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014, p3-7
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spicy Apricot-Glazed Chicken(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2014
Very easy to make, nice balance of flavors, my family loved it, great as a last minute meal!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >