Spicy Apple Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers or gingersnap cookies
- 1. Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the jelly, preserves, horseradish, mustard and pepper until blended. Pour over cream cheese. Serve with crackers or cookies. Yield: 4 servings.
1/4 cup cream cheese with 1/4 cup fruit topping (calculated without crackers or cookies): 402 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (39g sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Spicy Apple Dip
"Made this for New Year's Eve, and my guests raved. I added a bit more horseradish and a few dashes of cayenne pepper to give it an extra kick. Served it with the original Ritz crackers. This should be called a Spread, not a Dip..."