Spicy Apple Dip
Here is a fun way to use up apple preserves. Or, be creative and change up the jelly and preserves to develop a variety of flavor combos. My favorite is apple jelly with orange marmalade.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or gingersnap cookies
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the
- jelly, preserves, horseradish, mustard and pepper until blended.
- Pour over cream cheese. Serve with crackers or cookies. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup cream cheese with 1/4 cup fruit topping (calculated without crackers or cookies) equals 402 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.