Spicy Apple Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers or gingersnap cookies
- 1. Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the jelly, preserves, horseradish, mustard and pepper until blended. Pour over cream cheese. Serve with crackers or cookies. Yield: 4 servings.
1/4 cup cream cheese with 1/4 cup fruit topping (calculated without crackers or cookies) equals 402 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.