Spicy Apple Dip Recipe
Here is a fun way to use up apple preserves. Or, be creative and change up the jelly and preserves to develop a variety of flavor combos. My favorite is apple jelly with orange marmalade.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or gingersnap cookies
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the jelly, preserves, horseradish, mustard and pepper until blended. Pour over cream cheese. Serve with crackers or cookies. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Apple Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p19
Reviews for Spicy Apple Dip(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2013
Made this for New Year's Eve, and my guests raved. I added a bit more horseradish and a few dashes of cayenne pepper to give it an extra kick. Served it with the original Ritz crackers. This should be called a Spread, not a Dip...
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >