Packed with inviting ingredients and fabulous flavors, this salad is a favorite at all family picnics. Dried herbs can be used in a pinch.
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 12 pepperoncini
- 1-1/2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed salami
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup capers, drained
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, basil, oregano, pepper flakes, salt and pepper; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup each).
Originally published as Spicy Antipasto Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p216
Reviews for Spicy Antipasto Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review