- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasonings; toss to combine. Arrange in a single layer on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spiced-Up Sweet Potato Fries in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p70
Reviews for Spiced-Up Sweet Potato Fries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2014
I make these fries all the time. It is a nice change from regular fries. This recipe is simple and tasty. I love the sweet and spicy taste of this recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Cajun Side Dishes >
- Cajun Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- French Fries >
- Fried Potatoes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Side Dishes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Side Dishes >
- Sweet Potato Fries Recipes >
- Sweet Potato Recipes >