Spiced-Up Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
A little salt, a little spice and a whole lot of sweetness make these fries a winner! —Debra Humphries, Chanhassen, Minnesota
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasonings; toss to combine. Arrange in a single layer on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC