Spiced-Up Sweet Potato Fries
A little salt, a little spice and a whole lot of sweetness make these fries a winner! —Debra Humphries, Chanhassen, Minnesota
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and oil;
- toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasonings; toss to combine. Arrange in
- a single layer on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until tender and lightly browned,
- turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.