A little salt, a little spice and a whole lot of sweetness make these fries a winner! —Debra Humphries, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasonings; toss to combine. Arrange in a single layer on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spiced-Up Sweet Potato Fries in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p70
Reviews for Spiced-Up Sweet Potato Fries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2014
"I make these fries all the time. It is a nice change from regular fries. This recipe is simple and tasty. I love the sweet and spicy taste of this recipe!"