Spiced Tomato Juice Recipe
I always serve this spiced-up tomato juice at our family's Easter Sunday brunch, but it's good any time of year.
- 2 cans (32 ounces each) tomato juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 medium celery ribs with leaves
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine the first seven ingredients; stir well. Pour into glasses. Garnish with celery. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings (about 2 quarts).
1 each: 35 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 782mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Spiced Tomato Juice
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC