Spiced Tomato Juice
I always serve this spiced-up tomato juice at our family's Easter Sunday brunch, but it's good any time of year.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (32 ounces each) tomato juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 medium celery ribs with leaves
- In a large pitcher, combine the first seven ingredients; stir well.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish with celery. Serve immediately. Yield: 8
- servings (about 2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 35 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 782 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.