- 2 cans (32 ounces each) tomato juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 medium celery ribs with leaves
- In a large pitcher, combine the first seven ingredients; stir well. Pour into glasses. Garnish with celery. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings (about 2 quarts).
Originally published as Spiced Tomato Juice in Country Extra March 2004, p49
Reviews for Spiced Tomato Juice(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review