Spiced Tea Mix Recipe
- 1 jar (21.1 ounces) orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sugar-free instant lemon iced tea mix
- 2/3 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR HOT SPICED TEA:
- 1 cup boiling water
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR HOT SPICED PUNCH:
- 2 quarts apple juice or cider
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3-1/2 inches)
- 1. In an airtight container, combine the first five ingredients. Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: about 7-1/2 cups total.
- 2. To prepare tea: Dissolve about 1 tablespoon tea mix in boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
- 3. To prepare punch: In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the juices, 1/4 to 1/3 cup tea mix and cinnamon sticks. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Yield: about 12 servings (6 ounces each). Yield: 1 serving.
1 tablespoon: 30 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Spiced Tea Mix
"I have made this and given as gifts. It is so good on a cold morning or evening. I will have to try it with the added ingredients to make the hot spiced punch."
"I've been making this mix for years and I'm still not tired of it! Easy to make, stores well and makes such a nice, spicy warm cuppa'! I've made batches to use for holiday gifts in pretty jars or mugs as well and everyone seems to like this tea. Now that I have a Keurig, it's so easy to make a mug of it I drink it even more!"