Spiced Tea Mix Recipe
- 1 jar (21.1 ounces) orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sugar-free instant lemon iced tea mix
- 2/3 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR HOT SPICED TEA:
- 1 cup boiling water
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR HOT SPICED PUNCH:
- 2 quarts apple juice or cider
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3-1/2 inches)
- In an airtight container, combine the first five ingredients. Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: about 7-1/2 cups total.
- To prepare tea: Dissolve about 1 tablespoon tea mix in boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
- To prepare punch: In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the juices, 1/4 to 1/3 cup tea mix and cinnamon sticks. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Yield: about 12 servings (6 ounces each). Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Spiced Tea Mix(1)
Sort By :
I've been making this mix for years and I'm still not tired of it! Easy to make, stores well and makes such a nice, spicy warm cuppa'! I've made batches to use for holiday gifts in pretty jars or mugs as well and everyone seems to like this tea. Now that I have a Keurig, it's so easy to make a mug of it I drink it even more!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Punch Recipes >