Spiced Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1-3/4 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the the first seven ingredients until blended. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and cloves; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended. Pour into crust.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Garnish with whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 285 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Spiced Sweet Potato Pie
"Great Spiced Sweet Potato Pie Recipe, standing alone. Next time, I will experiment by adding a handfull of raisons and a handfull of any nuts you desire. Good Eats."
"If you like pumpkin pie, you will like this one. Very easy to make and good eats!"