Spiced Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
A spicy homemade seasoning blend shakes up everyone’s favorite finger food in our test kitchen-created sweet potato fries. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen French-fried sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Bake fries according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over fries; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 129 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC