Spiced Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen French-fried sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Bake fries according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over fries; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 129 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Spiced Sweet Potato Fries
"We really liked the taste of these. The cinnamon seemed to be the strongest taste to use of all the spices. I think I will look for better frozen sweet potatoes as that is the part that we were less impressed with...you get what you pay for and we went with an off brand. We will make these again."
"Easy and the whole family likes it."
"This was a tasty treat and we all liked it. I served it with Salmon Patties which I have made for about 50 years and they complemented each other."