A spicy homemade seasoning blend shakes up everyone’s favorite finger food in our test kitchen-created sweet potato fries. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen French-fried sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Bake fries according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over fries; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Sweet Potato Fries in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p27
Reviews for Spiced Sweet Potato Fries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review