Spiced Sour Cream Dip (with fruit) Recipe
This slightly sweet dip is always a big hit at family gatherings. It's a nice addition to a brunch buffet.
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash salt
- Dash ground allspice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and allspice. Stir in sour cream and extracts; beat until combined. Chill for 2 hours. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1 cup.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 94 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Spiced Sour Cream Dip (with fruit)
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC