Spiced Sour Cream Dip (with fruit)
This slightly sweet dip is always a big hit at family gatherings. It's a nice addition to a brunch buffet.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash salt
- Dash ground allspice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and
- allspice. Stir in sour cream and extracts; beat until combined.
- Chill for 2 hours. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 94 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.