This slightly sweet dip is always a big hit at family gatherings. It's a nice addition to a brunch buffet.
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash salt
- Dash ground allspice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and allspice. Stir in sour cream and extracts; beat until combined. Chill for 2 hours. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Spiced Sour Cream Dip (with fruit) in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p172
Reviews for Spiced Sour Cream Dip (with fruit)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review