this tongue-tingling fish comes together with spices I usually have on hand. Because the recipe is so quick to prepare, it's a great choice for parties.Donna Reynolds, Innisfail, Alberta
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Dash salt
- Dash dried tarragon
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add the butter,
- oil and soy sauce; spoon over salmon.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6-8
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as