Spiced Rhubarb Recipe
- 10 cups diced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Bring to a rapid boil; reduce heat and simmer for 60-70 minutes.
- 2. Pour into pint jars and refrigerate. Serve as a glaze for ham or spread on biscuits. Yield: about 4 pints.
2 tablespoon: 59 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Spiced Rhubarb
"Very delicious! Tastes great with ham, on pound cake, etc! I even used some of the leftovers for apple dumplings and they tasted AMAZING!!! A bit on the sweet side, but still a good one to try :)"
"This is wonderful with ham... yummy!"