Make this drink your own! You can add coffee or even alcohol if you want an extra kick. I've also chilled the beverage and blended it with vanilla ice cream to create a pumpkin shake. —Andrea Heyart, Aubrey, Texas
Featured In: 37 Awesome Ways to Love Pumpkin
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream and additional pumpkin pie spice
- In a small saucepan, combine cream, sugar, pumpkin and pie spice; cook and stir over medium heat until blended and heated through. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Top servings with whipped cream and additional pie spice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Pumpkin Warm-Up in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Reviews for Spiced Pumpkin Warm-Up
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review