- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup brown sugar until
- smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed
- just until blended.
- In another bowl, mix pumpkin, spices and remaining brown sugar. Stir
- in 1-1/2 cups of the cream cheese mixture.
- To layer, pour 1-1/2 cups plain cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Gently spread 1-1/3 cups pumpkin mixture over top. Repeat layers.
- Cut through layers with a knife to swirl. Place springform pan in a
- large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake 60-70 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull.
- Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire
- rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil.
- Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove rim from pan.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 483 calories, 39 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 133 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.