- gingerroot and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is
- reduced by half. Strain wine mixture, discarding cloves and cinnamon
- stick. Return wine mixture to pan. Combine cornstarch and water
- until smooth. Gradually stir into wine mixture. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- To serve, scoop ice cream into cream puffs; replace tops. Drizzle
- with sauce and sprinkle with candy pieces. Yield: 32 cream puffs.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 187 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now