- gingerroot and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is
- reduced by half. Strain wine mixture, discarding cloves and cinnamon
- stick. Return wine mixture to pan. Combine cornstarch and water
- until smooth. Gradually stir into wine mixture. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- To serve, scoop ice cream into cream puffs; replace tops. Drizzle
- with sauce and sprinkle with candy pieces. Yield: 32 cream puffs.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 187 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.