- until smooth. Beat in pumpkin. Gradually beat in milk. Pour into
- Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cover edges with foil during the last 15
- minutes to prevent overbrowning if necessary. Cool on a wire rack.
- Garnish with whipped cream and additional cinnamon if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without whipped cream) equals 402 calories, 23 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 356 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.