- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Sweetened whipped cream and additional pumpkin pie spice
- In a small saucepan, heat milk, pumpkin, sugar and pie spice until bubbles form around sides of pan and sugar is dissolved. Transfer to a bowl; stir in coffee and vanilla. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
- Place milk mixture, ice cream and ice in a blender; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately with whipped cream; sprinkle with additional pie spice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spiced-Pumpkin Coffee Shakes in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2014, p12
Reviews for Spiced-Pumpkin Coffee Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review