Spiced Potatoes Recipe
Red pepper flakes give a little zip to this buttery potato dish. It's especially good with fresh fish.
- 6 to 8 medium unpeeled red potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Place potatoes in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Mix butter, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes; pour over potatoes.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 219 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC