Spiced Potatoes Recipe
- 6 to 8 medium unpeeled red potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Place potatoes in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Mix butter, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes; pour over potatoes.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1/2 cup: 219 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 161mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Spiced Potatoes
"I cut down on the servings for this recipe, it was very good, I will make it again."