- 6 to 8 medium unpeeled red potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Mix butter, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes; pour over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Potatoes in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p44
Reviews for Spiced Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2014
"Oregano was too overwhelming. Could not distinguish any other flavors. Will not be making these again, sorry."
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2013
"I cut down on the servings for this recipe, it was very good, I will make it again."