Spiced Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the ginger, salt, pepper, mustard and nutmeg; rub over pork. Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 3 servings.
4 ounces cooked pork equals 182 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 454 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 4 lean meat.
Reviews for Spiced Pork Tenderloin
"So delicious! It totally taste like breakfast sausage to me which was fantastic!! My go-to pork tenderloin recipe, for sure!"
"spices made the pork sing! only change-reduce cooking time as we prefer our pork not so well done."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.