Spiced Pork Tenderloin
Ginger and pepper are the stars in this super-easy, tender, tenderloin from Tammy Bishop of Smyrna, New York. There's a ton of flavor in each bite, and if you really love ginger, use the higher amount.
3 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger, salt, pepper, mustard and
- nutmeg; rub over pork. Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 425° for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads
- 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces cooked pork equals 182 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 454 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 4 lean meat.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now