- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger, salt, pepper, mustard and nutmeg; rub over pork. Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 425° for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Pork Tenderloin in Light & Tasty February/March 2007, p12
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spiced Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2012
"spices made the pork sing! only change-reduce cooking time as we prefer our pork not so well done."