- mixture. Bring to a boil; cook for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Discard cloves. Stir in sweet potatoes. Pour into a greased 3-qt.
- baking dish.
- For crust, combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients until smooth.
- Spread over filling. Bake at 400° for 28-32 minutes or until
- crust is browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 857 calories, 46 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 215 mg cholesterol, 777 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 42 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now